Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I thought I was busy before.

Well. It's been more than forever since I blogged last. 

We've been busy.

Christmas came and went, and well, it was an exhausting blast. 
Baby Dean seriously enjoyed ripping open his presents, and I can honestly say that he plays with EVERYTHING he received. My house is a mess daily, and I love it. I know he's happy and enjoying his day to day life.

He turned 8 months old a few days ago. I still need to get pictures, so they'll be added at a later date.

Not too much has changed. He's very easily pulling himself to standing, and sitting back down. He walks with help from a "walker toy" and is really starting to understand what we're saying.

He loves giving kisses, and sometimes doesn't know when to stop. It's too adorable for words.

His laugh and smile will weaken even the biggest Scrooge's knees.

He is without a doubt my biggest pride and joy (and I know the same is for hubby).




In other news...

We added a new family member recently.

A puppy we named Bane.

Photo Credit: Karen Leigh Studios

He's a Rotty/Lab mix, and has definitely worked his way into all of our hearts very quickly.

He IS causing me gray hair, but that's what puppies do. 

Today we have a vet visit, to make sure he's well and healthy, let the bankruptcy begin!!


I promise, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a dirty needle in my eye, that I will start to blog more!

Happy New Year ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment