Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Wish...

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Mostly because I am truly too busy with the little one to even sit down and write anything that makes any sense, but he's finally napping not in my arms, so I'm going to try. 
*Fingers crossed I finish before he wakes up*

So, the entire time I was pregnant, every time the song "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts came on the radio, I would think about my unborn child and start to cry.

The song really does say exactly what I feel as a parent, and what I want for my child.

An excerpt for those that don't know the song:

"...I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish..."

I tear up EVERY.TIME I listen to this song. 

I'll post more tomorrow. I'll leave you this to giggle at for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment