Thursday, July 12, 2012

Two Months.


My Dear Little Boy,

Today, you are two months old. 

In the past month, you've been following every one and every thing a little more closely. You don't see through things anymore, you actually "see" things. 

You definitely know who Daddy and I are now too. I'm sure you knew who we were before, but now you actually recognize us as opposed to others. You search for us when other people are holding you. I know it makes me feel special, and I'm sure it does for Daddy too.

 You are turing into a very spoiled little boy, but what two month old isn't?!
Not a single person can resist commenting on how cute you are and how small you are, even though you've gotten a lot bigger to me! I wanna say you're close to 10 pounds at this point? You're starting to get baby chub on your legs, and sometimes when you sit certain ways you have a double chin, and it's the cutest fat I've ever seen.

When you're awake and finished nursing, all you seem to do is smile and talk. And we can't get enough of it. You find us absolutely hysterical and we find you the same. Just the other day, you were nursing, and I looked down and you were staring up at me smiling and nursing at the same time (not easy to do). I smiled back and you began to laugh, milk going everywhere. It was messy, but worth it. 

We've also had a messy and terrible poo incident. But no details here. Ask me about it when you're older, I'm sure I'll remember it full well.

Yesterday, we went to Hershey Chocolate World for the first time with your Grandma, Uncle Colton, and Aunt Lauren. You seemed to enjoy it, and actually stayed awake and paid attention during the chocolate tour/ride. We had a lot of fun, even though you won't remember this trip, I'm sure we'll go again plenty as you get older.

This past month we also celebrated July 4 at the shore, and went down to the shore again for an entire weekend. Even though the pediatrician wasn't sure about putting you in that water, we thought it would be ok. You were in a float, and were only in for about 10 minutes, but you loved every second of it. 

You're definitely beginning to develop a personality, and while I love you with all of my heart no matter what, I can tell I'm definitely going to love the person you will become. 

Here's some of your two month shots (we took them today)...













As you can see you've also discovered your hands and fingers. You've become quite fond of sucking on your fingers and thumb any chance you get. I don't want you to, but I can't seem to stop you. Let's hope you stop before your father did....

Ask him about that someday. You'll get a giggle.

I love you little boy. 
More than you'll ever know.

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment