Wednesday, October 17, 2012

1,2,3,4, FIVE

Baby Dean,

You are officially 5 months old. 
On your 5-month birthday, we were in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee on a family vacation with your Maw Maw, Paw Paw, Uncle Matt, and Uncle Matt's girlfriend Sandy. You HATED the drive and being in the car at all (which we were a lot of the time). 
We visited lots of places and saw some beautiful things. One of your favorite parts of the trip was the Aquarium, that is one thing I think everyone will agree on. You couldn't take your eyes off the fish and sharks and crabs... everything. You LOVED it. And I loved it for that reason.

Your current likes are:
*Rolling over and being mobile
*Rolling when I'm trying to change your diaper
*Laughing at everything
*Playing Peek-a-Boo
*Playing with your favorite toys
**You're even starting to LIKE eating cereal!!!

Your current dislikes are:
*Being put down to play alone
*Getting your diaper changed
*Saying good-bye to Daddy when he leaves for work
*The car


Today, you started working on crawling. 
I showed you all day how to use your arms and by the end of the day, you were getting the hang of it, and trying on your own. Even though I'm sure I'm going to regret saying this one day, I can't wait for you to get even more mobile. Daddy and I agree that if we were to put you in water when you try to crawl now, you'd probably out swim Michael Phelps. 

You're amazing little boy. More amazing than I could've ever hoped my son would be.

I love you little one.




No comments:

Post a Comment