Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's May



In case you haven't seen this yet. 

I thought it was pretty funny.

If you've fallen off the face of the earth or something else strange has happened to you that you don't already know, today is May 1st. 

It's May. 
The month I will definitely give birth to my son.

I had a sudden shock of fear when I realized this at midnight. 

My life and Dean's life will change forever this month. Like, it's DEFINITELY going to happen this month.

It's kind-of like being in school, and it's time for finals. You've studied all this time, and you're confident but at the same time you have no idea what specific questions are going to be on the test and you HAVE to take it no matter how scary it may or may not look. 

There's very few things in life that you get yourself into that you can't get out of. At this point, I honestly can't think of any other situations that you can get yourself into that you can't just decide to lay in bed instead of following through with. I'm sure I'm being dumb by not being able to think of any... but seriously. I can't just back out of this and say "Never Mind! Just Kidding!" This baby HAS to come out of me one way or another, and that's pretty scary. Especially for first time. 

Currently, I'm having no imminent signs of labor.

Guess I was right all along!
I've said from the beginning that I'm going to go late. I just know these things. I don't know why or how I know, I just do. 

2 days and counting until my due date. 
3 days until my next doctor appointment that will hopefully get the ball rolling. 
Because I DO NOT want to go two more weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment