Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 of being Thankful for things, and I decided I'm just gonna get this one out of the way early on. No point in making him wait it out!

DAY 2: I'm thankful for my husband

Night in and night out he goes to work and works his tail off to provide for his family. 

He gives and gives to people, and asks nothing in return.

He doesn't think twice about spending his last dollar to help someone else out.

He loves his son more than anything in the world.

He gives me more than I could ever ask for, and still doesn't think that it's enough. 

He loves his family, and mine and loves spending time with both of them.

Everyday I thank God for bringing him into my life almost 6 years ago. I truly don't know where I'd be had I not met him. 

I love you babe! Always & Forever.

Photo Credit: Jadon Good Photography



What're you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment