Monday, March 5, 2012

31 Weeks

Look at me setting up a blog months and months ago and then not posting ANYTHING.

Failure.

I recently ran across a blog that is written by a woman that is a wife, mother, all-around crafty lady, and former teacher. And it inspired me to start writing again.

So now, I'm  31 weeks 4 days in my pregnancy and it's getting a tad overwhelming.

Our shower is coming up in a few weeks, and I'm not shy about saying how excited we both are. Right now, Dean and I are "stuck"in not being able to do anything to prepare for our little guy to make his way into the world. Once our shower comes and goes, we'll have things to wash, put away, and know what is left to buy. We'll be able to set up the nursery, pack hospital bags, and our "plan" will be set.

All the books, websites and updates have been telling us for weeks now to work on a "birthing plan." Well here's mine: Get my baby out of me as safely as possible, as quickly as possible and as painlessly as possible.
Pretty simple, don't ya think?

But I don't think I really need that birthing plan. I'm not ready to talk about the "birthing" part.
"Baby, just stay put for a bit, ok? Because Mommy is NOT ready for you yet.
And I'm sure Daddy isn't either."

Ok. I promise to blog more now. Not just once every 4 months.

Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment