Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yeah... It's been two weeks...

Many apologies that it's been two weeks since writing. 

We have this cat that enjoys chewing on IMPORTANT cords, like the cord to charge our laptop, the cord to charge our phones, the cord to charge PS3 controller.... you get the picture.

So my computer has been dead for two weeks, hence the zero postings. 

BUT! Dean fixed the cord, so we're back on track!

So... what's happened in two weeks?

Well, Dean fixed the pond since the last post. Blue lights are gone he rearranged the top tier where the turtle sits so it looks like it was meant to be this way, etc. I'd take a picture and post it, but its thunder storming, and I don't think I should be out in the lighting with a camera snapping away pictures.

My baby shower was this past Sunday. That was super fun. Lots of people came and showed their love for us, everyone enjoyed themselves; it was a good time. We somehow managed to fit all the gifts in the car to get them home. And then of course once we got home I got a second wind and started playing with the stuff we got. 

Monday, we put everything away, I did all the laundry and, well, the nursery is completely set until my next shower down here with the girls I work with! 

It's crazy to think that tomorrow I will be 35 weeks pregnant. Even though these last few weeks are dragging, this pregnancy has flown by. I've enjoyed every minute of it too. Feeling him move and kick and hiccup... it's amazing to me. Dean says I'm too dramatic sometimes when he moves or gets in a certain position that "hurts" me. I told him he'll never understand how much it hurts depending on where the baby shoves a foot or arm, and it's a beautiful miracle to know that a living human being is growing inside me. Every time he moves it reminds me he's there. I mean, it's not like I could forget, my stomach enters a room 10 minutes before I do, but every time there is movement I feel like he's saying, "Hey Mom!" and that just gives me the giggles. 

There's really not much else going on. I told work my last day would be April 9, so I'm stoked for that day to get here. I love the people I work with, but it's just SO exhausting, especially when we're busy and I physically cannot sit down AT.ALL. 

Ok. So now I promise to update more since I have a working computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment